100L Single-Jacketed Glass Reactor
This large-scale, 100L glass reactor has a single jacket, which makes it perfect for running heated or chilled fluid throughout the reaction chamber.
The ability to precisely control (and monitor) your system temperature as a whole makes this glass reactor an ideal choice for extractions and synthesis reactions.
- Stainless steel framework – reliable, rigid, and sturdy construction
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing and vacuum connections – to ensure longevity and durability
- Handmade glassware – blown from heat/cold/corrosion resistant borosilicate, food-grade glassware
- PTFE stir rod – for smooth and reliable operation, with reduced noise and wear-and-tear
- Wide temperature range – from 100°F to -400°F
- 3/8th” hose barb for vacuum applications – so you can control the pressure of the system
- Lockable casters – Effortlessly roll them when you want to move the unit, lock them when you don’t.
- No accessories included! This unit does not come with a condenser, feeding funnel, stir motor, or temperature probe
- The Glass Reactor comes with a free insulation jacket, to ensure supreme temperature control.
System And Electrical Parameters
|Electrical||110V, 60 Hz, 1-PH, 250W|
|Capacity||100L or 26 gallons|
|Glassware||Borosilicate food grade|
|Rotation speed||5 – 500 RPM|
|Vessel head||Multiple openings|
|Drain valve||Flush seal with large opening|
|Agitator||304 S.S. reinforced PTFE|
|Vacuum Level||< 700 torrs|
|Ground clearance from drain||13.5 inches|
|Unit dimensions||28 x 42 x 95″|
|Shipping dimensions||26 x 88 45″|
|Pallet weight||390 Lbs|