- Fractionated processing allows for the separation of certain elements and preservation of terpenes, aroma and taste
- The auto fine-tuning mechanism prevents decarboxylated, burned, or overcooked oil, and keeps it from being degraded with chlorophyll, waxes and lipids.
- With efficiency in mind our extractors are designed to produce higher yields with more control
- CO2 processing is environmentally responsible. The process is free of residual solvents, toxins & heavy metals
- Temperature, pressure and flow rate are three factors that contribute to producing highest quality product with the highest quality yield. The continual monitoring, maintaining and ingesting of this data, in a tightly controlled zone from start to finish, enables this.
- No other extractor in the market has all the features of Neo Farms’ , a world class system for world class processing.
- Fastest Machines on Market 150L/H – 350 L/h
- Dual Separators on all systems with Adjustable pressures and temperatures
- 3-4 Separators available upon request.
- Liquid storage tank with 1″ inch lines.
- Liquid storage tank allows for less loss and quick turn around
- Set your parameters and the pump keeps all on set.
- Easy Fractionating with the turn of a knob
- Co-Solvent Pump allows for endless competitive advantages
- Sub or Super phase capabilities
- Over-Sized chiller
- Automatic/ Manual modes, Software available.
- Dual OSHA approved Tank Cradles
- Continuous work flow on systems with dual extractors
- Co2 Filter and Purifier Vessels pulls water and clean gas allowing for less water and fresh liquid every pump
- Auto extraction vessel loading system available.
- Built in distillation available.
Neo Farms Extraction Systems include:
- Extraction vessels and extras
- Recirculation units
- 1 Year Warranty
- 1 Year consumables package
- 1 day on-site training
- All operating documentation
- Shipping to anywhere in North America
Supercritical Extractors Comparison
|No.||Model||Max Rated Pressure||Max Temp.||Power||CO2 flow||Space||Unit||Quotation|
|1||1L||7252PSI / 50MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||10KW||50L/H||15 ㎡||1||$36,000|
|2||5L||7251PSI / 50MPa||176°F / 80 ℃||12KW||100L/H||20 ㎡||1||$77,000|
|3||5L+1L||7251PSI / 50MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||18KW||100L/H||20 ㎡||1||$84,400|
|4||10LX1||5800 PSI/ 40MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||20KW||150L/H||20 ㎡||1||$95,400|
|5||10LX2||5800 PSI / 40MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||25KW||200L/H||40 ㎡||1||$120,500|
|6||10LX3||5800PSI / 40MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||30KW||200L/H||40 ㎡||1||$146,000|
|7||24LX2||5800PSI / 40MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||40KW||300L/H||50 ㎡||1||$318,000|
|8||24LX3||5800PSI / 40MPa||176 °F / 80 ℃||45KW||300L/H||60 ㎡||1||$435,000|
24LX3 Supercritical co2 Extractor$435,000.00
24LX2 Supercritical Extractor$318,000.00
10LX2 Supercritical Extractor$120,500.00
5L+1L Sub and Supercritical CO2 Extractor$84,400.00
5L Sub and Supercritical co2 Extractor$77,000.00
1L Supercritical Extractor$45,000.00
15Lx2, 10Lx 3, Supercritical Extractor$146,000.00
10LX1 Supercritical Co2 Extractor$95,400.00
For larger industrial systems please inquire.